Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Belt Grinder/Deburrer
lbhsbz on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Uses 1" x 30" sanding belts. Top pulley is a Toyota Camry timing belt tensioner bearing. Frame is cut from a Harbor Freight engine stand. Has a 1/4 HP drill press motor that runs at 1750 RPM.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!