Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Belt Grinder/Deburrer
lbhsbz on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Uses 1" x 30" sanding belts. Top pulley is a Toyota Camry timing belt tensioner bearing. Frame is cut from a Harbor Freight engine stand. Has a 1/4 HP drill press motor that runs at 1750 RPM.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!