Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Benchtop Router Table
NedB on lumberjocks.com
Homemade benchtop router table constructed from 3/4" plywood and featuring a main surface adapted from a countertop. Maple edging was utilizing to provide additional width.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Horse vs. 18 men in tug-of-war - ...
- Forging a hatchet, or small vikin...
- Multi Roll Tape Dispenser from an...
- 1917 flamethrower prototypes - vi...
- Letourneau biggest machines
- 1464 Dardanelles siege cannon - p...
- proportioning valve bleed tool di...
- DIY Riser Blocks (FREE PLANS)
- 1889 naval gun breech - video
- Timelapse disassembly of Big Bert...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!