Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Combination Disc Sander Router Table
Norman Bernstein on forum.woodenboat.com
Homemade combination disc sander and router table. Disc was sourced from a turntable, and motor came from a furnace fan. Routing table includes a custom wooden fence with a channel routed out to accept a shop-vac hose.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic press
- Gasoline tank fill hose
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!