Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Router Table
Frankton on lumberjocks.com
Homemade router table principally constructed from surplus 3/4" maple plywood. A vacuum hose is mounted to a box behind the fence. Lower drawer incorporates a drilled bed for router bit storage.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Table Saw
- Homemade Jigsaw Table Machine || ...
- Concrete Mixer in Brazil
- How cable drums are made - video
- Fish net cleaning ROV - video
- Boeing 720 controlled impact demo...
- 1860 hand-operated manual railway...
- Clean Paint Brush Mod
- DIY Water Pump From Junk - Dirty,...
- Soldering Without A Soldering Iron
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!