Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Torsion Box Router Table
teenagewoodworker on lumberjocks.com
Homemade router table constructed utilizing a torsion box design. Table and fence are of the same height as the builder's table saw and are placed alongside it to function as additional table space.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!