Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Blade Runout Indicating Setup
jboehle on lumberjocks.com
Homemade dial indicator holder setup utilized to measure runout on a table saw blade. Also aides in checking for play when a sled is run through the miter slots.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
- Height Gage Magnifier
- Tool Post Grinder For the Mini La...
- Pressing wheels into tires in Chi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!