Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Blade Runout Indicating Setup
jboehle on lumberjocks.com
Homemade dial indicator holder setup utilized to measure runout on a table saw blade. Also aides in checking for play when a sled is run through the miter slots.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!