Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Blade Runout Indicating Setup
jboehle on lumberjocks.com
Homemade dial indicator holder setup utilized to measure runout on a table saw blade. Also aides in checking for play when a sled is run through the miter slots.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!