Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cam Bearing Tool
BigBlockMopar on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade cam bearing tool fashioned from a gas pipe threading kit's long tap handle. Incorporates an O-ring to securely hold the bearing while entering the block.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
- Metal Lathe Steady Rest mod (ball...
- 15" Delta Planer Rebuild
- Brake drum pot belly??? Ideas....
- A small mandrel for turning large...
- 16 Best Woodturning Tools
- DRO Print Hanger
- Commercial version of brianhw's h...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!