Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Carving Knife
Scott Post on woodcentral.com
Homemade carving knife machined from 1/16" O1 tool steel. Blade was heat treated and the tip tempered. Wooden handle is roughly finished in advance of final shaping to fit the user's hand.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Vintage Style Screwdriver
- Homemade Portable Mortiser (simil...
- Plant trellis stringing tool - GIF
- Train pulls out of a turn - GIF
- Adjustable Carriage Feed Stop for...
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!