Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Circle Cutter
S10xGN on hotrodders.com
Homemade circle cutter fabricated from 1/8" aluminum. Capable of cutting holes with diameters ranging from 2 to 16 inches.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Branding Iron Super Fast V...
- Giant wooden lego blocks - photos
- A new type of bench vise (Homemad...
- Hidden tricks in Pics
- Material Holding Drawer
- PVC sandbag filler - GIF
- Congratulations new Must Read awa...
- DRO for Chinese lathe/Mill
- Bump straight knurling tool
- Need to buy or make a Heat Pump C...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!