Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Circle Cutter
S10xGN on hotrodders.com
Homemade circle cutter fabricated from 1/8" aluminum. Capable of cutting holes with diameters ranging from 2 to 16 inches.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The Maker's Vise
- Kids' swing made from car - photos
- 1" drill/drift punch guide.
- Logging truck rear steer dolly - ...
- Wooden hummingbird model - GIF
- Vietnamese Cu Chi tunnels - large...
- Repurposing part for a floating t...
- Bell Ropes
- Mobile brick-making machine - GIF
- Boeing dual-driver Long Load Crew...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!