Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Clamp Plate
naughtyboy on homemadetools.net
Homemade clamp plate intended to facilitate the process of securely retaining small parts for drilling. Fabricated from 6mm steel plate and incorporating a pattern of tapped M6 holes on 20mm centers.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!