Homemade Cam Action Edge Clamps
rgsparber on homemadetools.net
Homemade cam action edge clamps intended as an aid in securing workpieces, while providing unrestricted access to their top surfaces for machining. Each clamp consists of an eccentric-headed screw and a ridged washer. Material is 12L14. Screws are driven with Allen keys.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Putting out a fuel tanker fire - ...
- Locking pliers hood ornament - ph...
- Expanding packaging foam - GIF
- I just finished this amazing mark...
- Homemade Vise
- Old hammer+anvil headache treatme...
- Underwater chainsaw - video
- EL-Cheapo Cyclone Dust Collector ...
- Horizontal Bandsaw Quick Clamp
- Video of a Ball Chain Lift Mechan...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!