Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cam Action Edge Clamps
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade cam action edge clamps intended as an aid in securing workpieces, while providing unrestricted access to their top surfaces for machining. Each clamp consists of an eccentric-headed screw and a ridged washer. Material is 12L14. Screws are driven with Allen keys.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!