Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cam Action Edge Clamps
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade cam action edge clamps intended as an aid in securing workpieces, while providing unrestricted access to their top surfaces for machining. Each clamp consists of an eccentric-headed screw and a ridged washer. Material is 12L14. Screws are driven with Allen keys.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Making steel balls for large bear...
- Aluminum and log tables - photos
- Drone changing a lightbulb - GIF
- Chinese street surveillance softw...
- Drill press chuck extension
- [Portuguese] - Sistema para remot...
- Pollarding machine - GIF
- Make a pirate chest jewelry box
- Micro waste oil forge
- Pomegranate de-seeding machine - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!