Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cam Action Edge Clamps
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade cam action edge clamps intended as an aid in securing workpieces, while providing unrestricted access to their top surfaces for machining. Each clamp consists of an eccentric-headed screw and a ridged washer. Material is 12L14. Screws are driven with Allen keys.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Electro bike tandem portable
- Locking Screw Handle
- 4 inch bench vice restoration
- Loading posts with an excavator -...
- Side Light for Long-arm Machine Q...
- Lathe Carriage Stop Multiple with...
- Work bench upgrade and vice
- Dividing Attachment for Mini Lathe
- Using steel rule and 90-degree ta...
- Finger Saver Screw Holder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!