Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cam Action Edge Clamps
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade cam action edge clamps intended as an aid in securing workpieces, while providing unrestricted access to their top surfaces for machining. Each clamp consists of an eccentric-headed screw and a ridged washer. Material is 12L14. Screws are driven with Allen keys.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Height Gage Magnifier
- Tool Post Grinder For the Mini La...
- Pressing wheels into tires in Chi...
- Three n one circle scribe
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!