Homemade Broach Cutter
quadrod on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Made by drilling a 0.50 ID bore on a 0.75 OD drill bit. Four slots are cut using a Dremel tool with a cutoff disc. The tool is then heated to cherry red, quenched in oil, and honed.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- AN UNUSUAL MOTOR
- 3D Printed Soft Jaws for a Vise!!!
- Putting out a fuel tanker fire - ...
- Locking pliers hood ornament - ph...
- Expanding packaging foam - GIF
- I just finished this amazing mark...
- Homemade Vise
- Old hammer+anvil headache treatme...
- Underwater chainsaw - video
- EL-Cheapo Cyclone Dust Collector ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!