Homemade Cross Slide DRO
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade cross slide DRO connected to a diagonal bar. Caliper body is mounted to the apron via support blocks. Diagonal bar is angled at 63.43Âº, forming a 1-2-5 right triangle. 1" movement of the cross slide moves the slider 2". Display is positioned parallel to lathe ways. Reads up to 6" radius.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!