Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cross Slide DRO
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade cross slide DRO connected to a diagonal bar. Caliper body is mounted to the apron via support blocks. Diagonal bar is angled at 63.43Âº, forming a 1-2-5 right triangle. 1" movement of the cross slide moves the slider 2". Display is positioned parallel to lathe ways. Reads up to 6" radius.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Swing from the old tramboline frame
- A simple tool for Arthritic Hands
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!