Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cross Slide DRO
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade cross slide DRO connected to a diagonal bar. Caliper body is mounted to the apron via support blocks. Diagonal bar is angled at 63.43Âº, forming a 1-2-5 right triangle. 1" movement of the cross slide moves the slider 2". Display is positioned parallel to lathe ways. Reads up to 6" radius.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!