Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cross Slide DRO
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade cross slide DRO connected to a diagonal bar. Caliper body is mounted to the apron via support blocks. Diagonal bar is angled at 63.43Âº, forming a 1-2-5 right triangle. 1" movement of the cross slide moves the slider 2". Display is positioned parallel to lathe ways. Reads up to 6" radius.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!