Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Crushed Tube Expander
Rusty Heap on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade fixture intended to repair a crushed oil line. Constructed from PVC fittings, a length of hose, an air compressor, and a propane torch.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Plant trellis stringing tool - GIF
- Train pulls out of a turn - GIF
- Adjustable Carriage Feed Stop for...
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
- Octopus unscrewing jar - GIF
- Trick water faucet - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!