Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cyclone Dust System
Steve Silca on woodcentral.com
Homemade cyclone dust system based on the Bill Pentz design. Blower utilizes a 220v, 5hp motor to drive the 14" impeller. Cyclone constructed from 26 gauge galvanized sheet metal.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!