Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dial Indicator Alignment Fixture
jcwalleye on lumberjocks.com
Homemade dial indicator alignment fixture intended to enable the user to check miter slot and fence alignment on a table saw. Also capable of being utilized to check squareness between drill press quill and table.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!