Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Drill Press Shelf
jerrells on lumberjocks.com
Homemade wal-anchored shelf for a benchtop drill press. Constructed from 3/4" MDF and 3/4x3 lumber, doubled for extra stability.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!