Homemade Drill Press Table and Fence
rons on lumberjocks.com
Homemade drill press table and fence constructed from two layers of 3/4" MDF and topped with a 1/8" layer of hardboard. A 3/4" MDF insert was located off-center, while T-tracks were utilized to mount Incra hold-downs. Scrap pallet oak was repurposed for the fence and table edging.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Look, built a fence...
- Small boat repeatedly almost crus...
- Sawing Small Pieces of Round Stock
- The Writer automaton - GIF
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!