Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dry Clutch Locking Tool
thefrenchowl on xlforum.net
Homemade locking tool for a 52/71 dry clutch. Constructed from a set of surplus plates welded together. Two bolts facilitate extraction of the tool from the clutch basket.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Single tractor pulling 5 trailers...
- Shoe finishing machine modification
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!