Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Clutch Locks
Hopper on xlforum.net
Homemade clutch locks intended to jam the inner drum and outer basket of a motorcycle's clutch in order to facilitate the process of torquing the clutch nut. Consists of two pieces of flat steel bar.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!