Homemade Effect Enclosure Drilling Jig
The Tone God Andrew on thetonegod.com
Homemade drilling jig intended to facilitate the process of drilling guitar effect enclosures. Constructed from MDF, wood, sheetmetal, and drywall screws.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Look, built a fence...
- Small boat repeatedly almost crus...
- Sawing Small Pieces of Round Stock
- The Writer automaton - GIF
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!