Homemade Engineer's Level
Thomas E. Riley on vintageprojects.com
Homemade engineer's level intended to facilitate leveling and grade-sighting operations. Assembly consists of a tube/telescope fitted with a level vial and a level bar. Unit is mounted on a camera tripod for stability.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Drill press centering guide.
- Mine roller - GIF
- Wood gas cars - photos
- BASE jumping into a plane mid-air...
- Dog-Gone Shock trash can - photo
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!