Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Extendable Mill Stop
Brian Lamb on rick.sparber.org
Homemade extendable mill stop intended as an aid for achieving a precise and repeatable workpiece position in a mill vise. Sleeve is a close, sliding fit on the support rod, which rotates and locks when fully extended. Material is steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!