Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Folding Outfeed Table
Don on lumberjocks.com
Homemade folding outfeed table for a table saw consisting of one side permanently attached to the contractor's saw, while the other side pivots into place when desired. Fixed portion measures 12-1/2'' x 52-1/2''. Folding side measures 32-1/2'' x 52-1/2''.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!