Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Folding Outfeed Table
Don on lumberjocks.com
Homemade folding outfeed table for a table saw consisting of one side permanently attached to the contractor's saw, while the other side pivots into place when desired. Fixed portion measures 12-1/2'' x 52-1/2''. Folding side measures 32-1/2'' x 52-1/2''.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!