Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Outfeed Table
jim C on lumberjocks.com
Homemade outfeed table also intended to function as both an assembly table and a protective cover for a table saw. Designed to fit over the table saw, it's mounted on pivoting casters. Built-in levelers permit the table to be adjusted to saw height.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Shovel laddder - GIF
- Heisz wooden bar clamp
- Smoke connects between two fires ...
- Induction hardening crankshafts -...
- Shelf Bracket
- Homemade manual square tube bender
- 36 Best Homemade Metal Benders eB...
- Wheeled knee pads and patent sear...
- Dirt shaver attachment for an exc...
- Unusual Rotating Bench Grinder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!