Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Outfeed Table
WoodScrap on lumberjocks.com
Homemade outfeed table constructed from red oak and featuring a replaceable 4'x8' hardboard top. The open center section is utilized for sled and jig storage, while drawers are positioned at each side. Dust collection hoses are routed to either side to serve a planer and a table saw.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!