Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Outfeed Table
WoodScrap on lumberjocks.com
Homemade outfeed table constructed from red oak and featuring a replaceable 4'x8' hardboard top. The open center section is utilized for sled and jig storage, while drawers are positioned at each side. Dust collection hoses are routed to either side to serve a planer and a table saw.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!