Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Outfeed Table
WoodScrap on lumberjocks.com
Homemade outfeed table constructed from red oak and featuring a replaceable 4'x8' hardboard top. The open center section is utilized for sled and jig storage, while drawers are positioned at each side. Dust collection hoses are routed to either side to serve a planer and a table saw.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Celluveyor omnidirectional convey...
- mini self centering vice
- Unimat SL-1000/DB-200 Tail-Stock ...
- Model Building "Soft Jaws" for re...
- How to make a simple lathe pipe c...
- 1-3 Ton Shop Hoist
- Sleeving Vintage Amal carburator
- [Woodwind] Tone hole Cutter
- Reguarding: Security night lite ...
- 10 Watt solar panel mounting brac...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!