Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Outfeed Table
WoodScrap on lumberjocks.com
Homemade outfeed table constructed from red oak and featuring a replaceable 4'x8' hardboard top. The open center section is utilized for sled and jig storage, while drawers are positioned at each side. Dust collection hoses are routed to either side to serve a planer and a table saw.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!