Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Outfeed Table
WoodScrap on lumberjocks.com
Homemade outfeed table constructed from red oak and featuring a replaceable 4'x8' hardboard top. The open center section is utilized for sled and jig storage, while drawers are positioned at each side. Dust collection hoses are routed to either side to serve a planer and a table saw.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!