Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Ford Crosspin Bolt Socket
terryr on weldingweb.com
Homemade Ford crosspin bolt socket fashioned by welding a standard socket to a length of steel rod. Intended to facilitate work in space-restricted locations.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Flamethrowing drone for clearing ...
- Rock grinder heavy equipment - GIF
- 2016 NASA Marshall Space Flight C...
- Twist drill spreading guard.
- Made a lamp..
- Quenching an enormous gear - GIF
- Cycle thread taps & dies
- Trillion-year gear reduction kine...
- Two-headed fire truck - photo
- Heavy lifting dollies from gas bo...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!