Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade French Cleat Cord Storage
teejk on lumberjocks.com
Homemade French cleat wall storage intended specifically to accommodate a series of extension cords. Constructed from 1x6 pine and incorporating carriage bolts as cord hangers. The bolts are sheathed in tubing to prevent the cords from fraying.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
- Cold spray metal additive repair ...
- Ride-on roller attachment for tra...
- Gentleman tests fire sprinkler lo...
- Float-on yacht transport vessels ...
- Swage Block substitute.
- Hand forged tentacle bottle opener
- Lever double tool feed for watchm...
- Cabinet Hinges
- How to make an original, clamp
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!