Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Gingery-Style Metalworking Lathe
corradini on instructables.com
Homemade Gingery-style metalworking lathe fabricated from scratch. Includes details on making parts patterns, casting, and assembly into a completed lathe.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Boring/ grooving bar
- Scroll cleaning stick
- Interlocked watermelon carving - ...
- Knightgrip LED light grip for lin...
- Microburst causes planes to takeo...
- How to make a hand cranked post d...
- Magnet on/off tool to hold torch ...
- Traditional tile manufacturing by...
- Stop-motion engine teardown - GIF
- Scalpel Jones everyday carry tita...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!