Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade GM Steering Shaft Crimper
powerrodsmike on hotrodders.com
Homemade GM steering shaft crimper intended for use in a press and capable of restoring the requisite double "D" shape to a shortened steering shaft.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Starting a tractor with a shotgun...
- Railroad bridge catches fire and ...
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!