Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Gouge Sharpening Jig
Patrick on homemadetools.net
Homemade gouge sharpening jig fabricated from 20x20mm square steel tube and flat bar stock. Intended to secure gouges at a desired angle for sharpening on a grinding wheel.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
- home made long reach clamp
- Wip.. manual right angle square t...
- Street sweeper attachment from br...
- How a circuit breaker trips, in s...
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!