Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Grit Blaster
Faaluke on mig-welding.co.uk
Grit blaster powered by a 16 cfm compressor. Rubber gloves inside the cabinet are fixed using a hose clamp, while the lids and view windows are sealed to prevent inhalation of media by the operator.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Soldering iron tip
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!