Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dual Compressor Modification
Dual-500 on oldminibikes.com
Homemade dual compressor modification enabling them to feed 15 CFM to a small sandblaster. Consists of a T-fitting and copper tubing connected to each compressor's discharge ports.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
- A table ilon the style of Loft wi...
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!