Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Headstock Dial Indicator Holder
Steve Fornelius on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade headstock dial indicator holder intended for use with the Taig lathe. A steel shaft is sized to fit the dial indicator and threaded 10-32 to accommodate its nut. The square nut is then secured into the headstock T-slots.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!