Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Headstock Dial Indicator Holder
Steve Fornelius on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade headstock dial indicator holder intended for use with the Taig lathe. A steel shaft is sized to fit the dial indicator and threaded 10-32 to accommodate its nut. The square nut is then secured into the headstock T-slots.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!