Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hollowing Rig With Laser for Mini Lathe
Al Crandall on woodcentral.com
Homemade laser-guided hollowing rig intended for a Jet mini lathe. Assembly was constructed from black water pipe, pipe nipples, and Baltic birch plywood.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- POWERFUL Table Saw Machine - Mite...
- How To Make Powerful Drill Press ...
- How to make a Hot Wire Foam Cutter
- A quick idea of how to make a cut...
- Honey in zero gravity - GIF
- Amp Meter and storage in a Jar
- Powered Lathe Slotter Build
- Horse vs. 18 men in tug-of-war - ...
- Forging a hatchet, or small vikin...
- Multi Roll Tape Dispenser from an...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!