Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hovercraft Shop Vacuum
Bill Wells on makeprojects.com
Homemade hovercraft shop vacuum created by diverting the unit's air discharge toward the hovering platform. Hovercraft deck is MDF, 3/4" thick, and 24" in diameter. Foam skirts are nailed in place along the circumference of the MDF disk.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!