Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hovercraft Shop Vacuum
Bill Wells on makeprojects.com
Homemade hovercraft shop vacuum created by diverting the unit's air discharge toward the hovering platform. Hovercraft deck is MDF, 3/4" thick, and 24" in diameter. Foam skirts are nailed in place along the circumference of the MDF disk.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!