Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hovercraft Shop Vacuum
Bill Wells on makeprojects.com
Homemade hovercraft shop vacuum created by diverting the unit's air discharge toward the hovering platform. Hovercraft deck is MDF, 3/4" thick, and 24" in diameter. Foam skirts are nailed in place along the circumference of the MDF disk.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!