Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hovercraft Shop Vacuum
Bill Wells on makeprojects.com
Homemade hovercraft shop vacuum created by diverting the unit's air discharge toward the hovering platform. Hovercraft deck is MDF, 3/4" thick, and 24" in diameter. Foam skirts are nailed in place along the circumference of the MDF disk.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
- Out of control power trowel - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!