Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Low-Pressure Mini Vacuum
Peter Grigg on ganoksin.com
Homemade low-pressure mini vacuum intended to facilitate enameling projects and constructed from aquarium tubing, a length of 1/4" aluminum tube, and plastic pipette tips. Powered by a modified aquarium pump.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!