Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Kerfing Jig
Clancy on anzlf.com
Homemade kerfing jig constructed from plywood, plexiglass, drawer slides, and hardware. Intended for utilization in conjunction with a bandsaw.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
- Cessna clips car while landing - ...
- DIY Miter Saw (Homemade Miter Saw)
- Table Saw Blade Gauge
- Knife making vise
- DIY Shanty Houseboat Concept (...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!