Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade KTM Feeler Gauge
creeper on advrider.com
Homemade angled feeler gauge utilized to inspect the valve clearance on a KTM LC4. Adapted from a standard .006 feeler gauge with a short section bent to approximately 45 degrees and two thicker pieces of metal epoxied to the opposite end to serve as stiffeners.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Squib round shoots through magazi...
- Forging of elements of a signboar...
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!