Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Brake Installation
Richard_W on chaski.org
Homemade lathe brake installation consisting of modifying a Sidney lathe by installing a brake cylinder, caliper, and automotive disc rotor onto the motor shafting.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
- Lathe spindle bearing help
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!