Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tap Holder
vintageprojects.com on vintageprojects.com
Homemade quick-acting tap holder intended to be clamped to a lathe's tailstock center. Tap is mounted in a swinging arm with the location provided by the tailstock center and alignment pin.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!