Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Pipe Notching Jig
Frank S on homemadetools.net
Homemade pipe holder for Craftsman lathe, for notching 1 1/2" tubing. Made from 2" tubing, a hole saw, nuts, and a mounting plate.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Rotary Metal Cutting Shear-Metal ...
- 1800s surgical skull chainsaw - p...
- Disappearing car door - video
- Automatic retractable hardtop - GIF
- Vintage jet blast destroys runway...
- Rolex Deep Sea Special watch - GIF
- Hydraulic press
- Gasoline tank fill hose
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!