Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Machinist's Vise Stop
gaceves009 on instructables.com
Homemade machinist's vise stop intended for Kurt-style vises. Stop was machined from steel bar stock and mounted to the vise jaws via cap screws.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
- INNOVATIVE IDEA FOR HOMEMADE TOOL...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!