Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mercedes Diesel Valve Adjustment Wrenches
cell on peachparts.com
Homemade valve adjustment wrenches intended for Mercedes automotive diesels, adapted from 14mm open wrenches, which were bent to suit the task . Sections of combination wrenches were welded on to serve as handles.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!