Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mercedes Diesel Valve Adjustment Wrenches
cell on peachparts.com
Homemade valve adjustment wrenches intended for Mercedes automotive diesels, adapted from 14mm open wrenches, which were bent to suit the task . Sections of combination wrenches were welded on to serve as handles.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!