Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cylinder Hold Down Clamps
whip618 on thesamba.com
Homemade cylinder hold down clamps for Type I and Type IV engines. Hold down bars are aluminum, machined flat for TDC and deck checking.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!