Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cylinder Hold Down Clamps
whip618 on thesamba.com
Homemade cylinder hold down clamps for Type I and Type IV engines. Hold down bars are aluminum, machined flat for TDC and deck checking.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!