Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mill Base Cabinet
c.phili on homemadetools.net
Homemade mill base cabinet intended to support an HBM 32. Constructed from 80/40 and 40/40 square tubing, 5mm square sheet, and a 40/40 square panel. Features a sliding drawer.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!