Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mill Base Cabinet
c.phili on homemadetools.net
Homemade mill base cabinet intended to support an HBM 32. Constructed from 80/40 and 40/40 square tubing, 5mm square sheet, and a 40/40 square panel. Features a sliding drawer.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
- home made long reach clamp
- Wip.. manual right angle square t...
- Street sweeper attachment from br...
- How a circuit breaker trips, in s...
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!