Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Miniature Milling Table
mklotz on homemadetools.net
Homemade miniature milling table fabricated from aluminum. Work pieces are clamped to the 1/2" thick table through T-slots cut into the table's surface. A perforated tooling plate with tapped holes can be mounted on top of the table to provide additional clamping possibilities in any location.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!