Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Sprocket Removal
inxs on xs650.com
Homemade sprocket removal method intended to facilitate the process of removing the securing nut from a motorcycle's drive sprocket. Utilizes a short length of surplus chain and a 10mm block of aluminum to wedge the sprocket in place during nut removal operations
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!