Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Offset Dial Indicator Tip
Harvey Melvin Richards on homemadetools.net
Homemade offset dial indicator tip intended to facilitate DTI access where a straight path to the workpiece is unavailable. Fabricated from a 3/4" length of 3/16" square keystock. One end features a .116" through hole (for the DTI plunger), while the other is tapped 4-48.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!