Homemade Offset Dial Indicator Tip
Harvey Melvin Richards on homemadetools.net
Homemade offset dial indicator tip intended to facilitate DTI access where a straight path to the workpiece is unavailable. Fabricated from a 3/4" length of 3/16" square keystock. One end features a .116" through hole (for the DTI plunger), while the other is tapped 4-48.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!