Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Oil Change Suction Rig
mobetta on peachparts.com
Homemade oil change suction rig intended to facilitate the process of evacuating the engine oil from a Mercedes diesel. Constructed from a pressure tank, a refrigerator compressor, and vinyl tubing.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!